The Construction Bulldozer is a dream for detail-oriented modelers. Featuring over 80 parts just in the tracks, the kit includes more than 300 authentically- scaled parts overall. It’s molded in two colors and features a colorful decal sheet with optional construction company logos. The beautifully illustrated vintage packaging has been revived for this exciting reissue as well. One of the most unique model kits ever created!
This popular AMT kit was originally released in 1972. Designed from actual Caterpillar blue prints, this kit has always had an amazing authenticity to it. The current CAT at AMT always tend to upgrade these wonderful retro vintage reissues and as we get more details, we will post them here.
- 1/25 scale, skill 3, paint and cement required
- Molded in yellow and silver-gray with chrome accessories
- Over 300 super-detail parts
- First time available in original illustrated packaging since its first release in the early 1970s
- Optional construction company decals
- 80 precision track sections
- Adjustable blade assembly
- Full detailed giant 6-cylinder turbocharged Caterpillar diesel engine
- Optional adjustable center-tooth upper attachment with vinyl hydraulic tubing
This product is delivered in a sealed box.
----------= Legal Notice =----------The copying or reproduction of ANY parts or products manufactured by PAPYHOBBY shown or listed in this website catalogue is strictly forbidden. Such actions are considered an offence under international copyright law. Any such action establishes grounds for a civil action and may give rise to criminal prosecution. Likewise, no image or photograph may be copied, distributed or disseminated for commercial purposes (Ex.: EBay) without written permission from PAPYHOBBY.